AVM 0.00% 2.0¢ advance metals limited

rholding 50 cents - next step 60 cents? Finally reached some...

1. NT
    1,708 Posts.
    rholding 50 cents - next step 60 cents? Finally reached some stability in trading.
    Becomes more likely that $4 million parcel crossed in Canada was last of CBA (Colonial) selling down.

Not so much opportunity for capping now.
    Nor are sellers coming on in numbers.
    Impressive holding off by sellers with relatively high historic share price.

The best part of today was doubleuj's post expressing alarm and encouraging selling.
    Things must be tough for those hoping to accumulate AVM below 50 cents?
    Me things past events have shaken out the uncommited holders - mostly.

The Bush/Howard team would be proud of the scare tactics as exhibited in doubleuj's post.
    Howard prefers 'We'll all be killed by terrorists (unless I remain as PM to defend you - You'll all be ruined (if anyone but my team runs the country)!

Doubleuj indicates you'll all lose everything if you don't sell Anvil now! (please excuse poetic licence - some will say doubleuj is wise and caring. I know! - I know!)
    I know!!!!

Anvil share price should move towards 60 cents - and beyond soon in resonance to commissioning of Stage 2 and increased profits thereafter.

Joint ventures, et al could inspire but I do not have over optimistic outlook in that regard. Short term.
    The "Show me the money FIRST!" mentality seems to be the main limiting factor in regulating Anvil share price.

Factors that could slow or reverse share price growth would be set backs with commissioning and fall in profits.
    Can't see that happening! Possible?

So looking good.
    Still early 05 for a really strong share price is still my premise.

Cheers

NT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.708M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $40 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 284547 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 240382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.