AVM 20.0% 2.4¢ advance metals limited

how much will we be earning?, page-14

1. 10,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2243
    re: holding 50 cents - next step 60 cents? Annual Report & Notice of AGM/Special Meeting resolutions should be the next announcements this month.
    Possibility of details of Gecamines deal being announced at the same time as there could be some related business to be voted on at the Special Meeting on Oct29.
    Let's hope commissioning is going to plan and that full ramp-up is completed by early/mid November as the extra profits this half from stage11 would be very useful.
    I still think we could be facing a substantial share issue(maybe 1 for 5) to pay for our committments to the two new joint ventures but the IPO price of C$4.25($A0.47) should be a line in the sand that won't be breached on the downside.
    Some drilling results or just confirmation of drilling at Lufukwe and Kapulo would be great but you would have to expect we'll be waiting for the quarterly at the end of next month to get that.
    Still should be plenty of news flowing over the next five weeks to keep us all interested.
    The growth opportunities here are simply enormous.
    Here's to continuing peace in the DRC -I'll now have another drink to that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.