Well I gave up on the Newscorp rags a very long time ago because...

1. 15,046 Posts.
    Well I gave up on the Newscorp rags a very long time ago because I was insulted at the content being a propaganda manifesto instead of providing a thing called news = the same beef I have with the ABC, Channel 9 papers, Guardian, albeit with less disgust.

I have been around long enough to know these fires are unlike anything I have witnessed. Its significance has been defaced by media advisors and spin doctors who are more interested in their own guile and self motivation than the conspicuous disaster. It's not OK to look for blame as the antidote for the destruction and it appalling that after so many years of social media, there are still drones out there who actually believe the patently obvious "fake news" ........honestly it beggars belief how some can be so suctioned onto the teet of a political party.

Professor Google sure gets a workout on this forum with swarms looking for non contextual factoids to mount bloody minded counter attacks on the bleedin' obvious. biggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.