how old is everyone on hotcopper?, page-13

1. 7,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    i believe starting with small amounts is best. especially in a bear market. the next bull run (if) will help you get into blue chip and mid caps cheap.
    i'm mid 40s, had beginners luck and then learnt about volume, retraces, being active, taking profits losses etc etc, and after a few years seem to be getting better, hopefully making less mistakes and think will get through this bear market and not be one of the 90% daytraders who lose their money in 5 years (apparently, its an oft mentioned stat).
    so good luck
    as u can see theres a few middle aged here or have the name gary.

so lots of luck, and enjoy learning the markets and safe trading.

tip: watch GDN as it explores gas this month and might become a money earner in 3 months and watch how the share price jumps retreats creeps slides. theres traders there buying and selling and making alot of money lately. it was 5 cents not long ago. some bought options at .05 cents and have 8 timesed their money. i sold early and got more head stock as they options these options are risky.

and PNA for what can happen if u have patience and belief in a company, ceeping 15 to 44. i didnt have patience in this volatile market and sold out early

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.