A2M 18.7% $5.70 the a2 milk company limited

Some interesting comments most of which are not related to what...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Some interesting comments most of which are not related to what I said and implied.

I run a large business. I focus on generating revenue and the tax implications second.
    In fact I don't even consider the tax implications. I'm advised by others of what to do in that respect.
    I certainly don't forgo profits on the hope that sometime in the future I will receive a discount. Or that I will be force to pay, shock, more in tax.
    Sometimes you may find that those future profits, the ones your hoping on claiming never even materialize. For reasons beyond your control.
    Opportunity cost springs to mind.
    If capital is of better use elsewhere then I will move it in order to generate greater revenue. Greater revenue will equate to greater profit = more tax. Yes.
    No body likes paying more than their share. But if your paying it, you're making it. That's my honest opinion
    I certainly won't sit on my hands for 365 days in the hope and prayer that by then I'll get what's due. The world moves at too fast a pace to leave any earnings sitting on a table unattended for too long a period. Strike while the irons hot I say.

These are simply my thoughts and views.
    Invest how ever you wish and best of luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.70
Change
-1.310(18.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.120B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.86 $5.93 $5.34 $93.50M 16.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 526 $5.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.71 23970 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.