CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

how painful, page-5

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "anh.d=maybe that big buy yesterday was relating to this ann, look like someone knew ahead, i guess that 6mil buy was something after all"

If one had confidence in the knowledge about where the company was heading why wouldn't one back oneself at these prices. IMO it will be interesting to see how quickly the 0.005 gets eaten or what daily chunks may result, some significant amounts can be bought for correspondingly cheap prices eg 1mil shares for $5K or approx. for every 1.5m shares ($7.5K) one can purchase 0.1% of the company.

Should all go as planned and we get a cornerstone investor then obviously that will bring wealth value to the shares, however it may also dilute present company shareholder percentages. Depending on what deal was able to be procured. One may assume it may involve some sort of equity placement for such to obtain a seat on the Board.
    That is pure speculation of course, but well within the realm of possibilities.

Also speculatively speaking one might consider that at the present SP it may be a cheap way of eventually preserving ones percentage holdings for the future. As I said, should one be in for the long term and have confidence in the company's projections. Just a passing thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.