RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

sorry I was a bit vague and not entirely clear yesterday with my...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168

sorry I was a bit vague and not entirely clear yesterday with my computer freezing and finishing in time to knock off for the day.
    this was not my usual Dr as I called up Phenix Health directly to book an appointment.
    From my understanding there were a few issues I encountered. The first issue was Phenix app not working correctly and would not display the appointment I made with the operator. I made it clear I wanted to do a resapp DX test and am experiencing cough symptoms the operator said the dr will only see me if I conduct a cough test. To do this the booking needs to be displayed where it then prompts you to do the test prior to starting the video call with the GP.
    the operator troubleshooted why I wasn’t receiving a booking and said that particular Drs Resapp/app wasn’t working currently and she would try to find another GP that was working. At this point I didn’t have any spare time to continue after spending half an hour already back and forth.

I’m obviously not 100% sure when she said resapp is not working if that is a Phenix App problem or Resapp problem. It seems both parties are having teething issues with Phenix having glitches ajd the day prior when I tried to book mentioning that Resapp Test was unavailable currently.
    Last edited by riskit: 17/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.