RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

From what I have experienced wanting to try Resapp (already...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    From what I have experienced wanting to try Resapp (already knowing it exists compared to Dr's and the Public that don't) I can now see why it has only been used a handful of times and the uptake is slow.
    Attempted to try Resapp through Phenix but unsuccessfully for whatever teething issues they are having. Obviously unsure if this was just poor timing, Phenix issue, Resapp issue or both, but clearly they are still working through them.
    Then Subsequently heading to Coviu to book an appointment and then realising that they are only the platform provided to GP clinics and don't list partners/GP clinics that use them. So while many GP's obviously use the Coviu platform without knowing or calling multiple GP's and asking if they use Coviu, are aware and comfortable using the RAP add on it seems like a wasted exercise.
    Until the Covid bulk billing Telehealth changes or RAP is included as a medicare item I cant see many GP's offering the product.
    Phenix is the easiest avenue to use RAP currently i believe and will gain traction once the Covid bulk billing Telehealth expires whenever that may be. I do think it is critical they sign with the likes of Medgate or other European telehealth to gain exposure in another country that may not have telehealth bulk billing equivalent like we do here in Australia. Direct to consumer is also a critical option if they can navigate the legalities and delivery of it. If I could download the Resapp DX app even as a screening tool and cough into it and it indicates I have an infection see your GP i would have already used it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.