RXL 1.79% 13.8¢ rox resources limited

How RXL Compares to AUT?, page-14

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Obviously Gold is all the hype at the moment and for good reason the way things are around the world

and personally am excited about the assays pending why wouldn't you be

but the more i read about the Co and watch Alex in his interviews pod casts etc etc

I can see and understand why we are seeing these massive amounts of volume what does volume infer volume =INTEREST

The INTEREST in this stock behind closed doors i believe is huge

Did Alex not say that,  the cornerstone investors were only awarded 19% of their INTEREST in  the recent $8.7 mil raised

So i actually feel privileged to have been awarded 75% of my maximum  $30k INTEREST

So thank you Alex very rare we find ourselves on the upside of the insto,s

also the larger funds from Europe were not just gold orientated they were resource funds so were more than happy to back ROX because they were not just a gold play or a one trick pony

Alex informs us of the funds raised we are looking at a 75%GOLD - 25%Nickel  spend gold obviously being the main objective to mine first, with a longer term outlook for the nickel

On saying that though he has also said as i mentioned the other day things in progress with regards the nickel and basically watch this space

On following up the nickel side of things you can begin to see why he infers watch this space as in

Street Talk
    Brokers chase Mincor as sun shines on nickel sector
    Sarah Thompson, Anthony Macdonald and Tim Boyd
    Jun 23, 2020 – 9.31pm
    Save

Fund managers are back in love with nickel so investment bankers, stockbrokers and even corporate development teams are running around looking for nickel miners.

https://www.copyright link/street-t...s-sun-shines-on-nickel-sector-20200623-p5557c

So is there any wonder when you look at the above why we are HOLDING THE MARKETS

INTEREST

GOLD IN THE PAN

NICKEL IN THE GROUND

AND THE DRILLS ARE TURNING, TURNING, TURNING,

I will not be playing this stock for quite some time to come.

someone mentioned the Canadians today but looking at the 19% issue or lack of issue i think i can guess where the INTEREST is coming from i think they want yours and my shares

Bring on the assays lets get this cranking in the .05 margins

Hang On

see how we go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $56.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.3¢ $90.40K 672.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114184 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 444011 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.