PGM 4.17% 2.3¢ platina resources limited

how skaergaard could unfold, page-41

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    The best I can ascertain K is that Galahad's corporate advisors steered them into prioritising their Molybdenum project (also in Greenland) and cleaning up of their balance sheet with a massive tax write-off of Skaergaard which held the major portion of their total book cost. Maybe they were further conned into believing at the time that the "worthless" relic had no immediate future haha. Didnt do too badly with the Moly tho cos that too has rocketed in price on the back of the steel industry requirements. Obviously could not do justice to both at same time for whatever reasons. SRK further cited in their early scoping study of Skaergaard that the project had no apparent "flaws" ... I take that as meaning pretty straight forward based pure economics. As to how PGM nailed it instead of others, maybe someone local nailed it and brought it to PGM? I mean there was no clue about it at the IPO ... came straight outa left field allelujah! Couldnt imagine a better galactic starship to place this kinda rocket-fuel into though ... I mean how lost would it have been in the project mix of some major instead haha. Does it really matter? Ask the MD direct and tell us. Probably all will be revealed in the update study due anyway. Meanwhile count our blessings and praise Aphrodite we are at the right place at the right time and you have been attracted to our Ice Queen as other Olympians have ... there seems to be a natural attraction for Olympians to meet around the same campfires I have found haha. US markets up strongly tonite ...... really freaky stuff.
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $6.893K 291.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 35668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.