BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

how smart is ta and daytrading., page-2

1. 211 Posts.
    miso

Watch out for his little mate koro who is easily offended . He's the one that agreed with some other chap who believed H151 was the LORDS vengence on non believers etc etc. Lots of fruitcakes about.

Agree with you on that 5 %. This is were charts dont work. They are a good tool for trends but not making buy/sell decisions for non daytraders.

They got that 5 % for next to niks. CPG stated over and over that something was happening out of the ordinary. Most charts wont show you that.

Not long now till we know the royalty figures. I would say that if bta gets them soon and deciminates the figures it could be next week when we know.

They won't be great $ wise as its only for a few months but hopefully they will fill in the gaps re forward orders.

For example I've done the numbers on US order alone . Total royalty to bta to fill that order will be at least $23 million dollars.

Hers the calculation and price US paid for Relenza

The US are aiming at 20 % of total order being Relenza . So 15 million courses at US$21.75 = 326 million at 7 % royalty = approx US$23 million in royalties to BTA.

They need this filled 2007/2008

http://www.astho.org/pubs/AntiviralAllotmentFactSheet051206.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.