ADG 0.00% 0.6¢ adelong gold limited

Thanks @Hoodlum. Can I contact you separately re the options?...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Thanks @Hoodlum. Can I contact you separately re the options? I've kind of jumped in on the back of CJTJ's 20m buy and thought it can't be bad cool.png but I'm not totally understanding what I got myself into tongue.png other than it must be good (Yep I know, "Rookie", have a laugh)

Research before-hand indicated to me that the strike of .0042 + my options buy, means my break even is .0064, if I convert them. That's another thing all together as I'm not sure what that involves, but I can contact my broker for that.

When it comes to selling, I know I can sell as I would shares, so that's fine. Is there a point in time where the option price is unattractive or does it just keep going like the breakeven price eg: I sell at .005, SP is at .009, break even for the buyer would be .014?

Everything I google about options, basically talks about 1 share = 100 options but that doesn't make sense for this stock. Any enlightenment would be great.

Thanks @CJTJ for having this stock as I followed you from ADN (I got in later on that one) and liked what I saw in DDDs Investor Presentations.

Thanks
    Peachy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.708M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.89K 315.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 11824607 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3853418 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.