Oh we have a special bloopers for me now. Specifically to...

1. 15,291 Posts.
    Oh we have a special bloopers for me now. Specifically to discredit.

You are class.

Funny though. I read all those supposed bloopers and i say wtf. How on earth did you convince yourself of that.

Feeling the pressure now are you mjp.

Fry in hell and other bizarre claims of you and others here have made and similar. Now you are saying you would feel happy if the planet could limit future warming down to 2'C. What a copout mate. We have been told that many times we "have passed" the tipping point you and others are now like the boy who cried wolf. Climate science does not have any credibility because of peeps of your sort who make these type of stupid claims or who support these claims.

As for Hansen. He said it and he worked for NASA. That is fact. Many others have said it who are in posistion to be heard my the masses. None i repeat none of the dire warning have come through.

Tim Flannery is the leading writer for Australia's climate council. another fact. he is /was the voice for Australia. He has made bizarre claims on climate. Fact you have acknowledged that. Claims that you and others are embarrassed by.

When people in a position where Australians go to for climate updates make claims that dont come through. Dont pretend it is individuals making silly claims. Thoise claims they make are based on science of the day. Bulltish science. In fact it is not science but propaganda.

Why you keep using the IPCC as the fall back is plain dumb.
    Many here have produced papers that contradict all facets of the IPCC.

The IPCC sole purpose is to find man made warming it is silly to say the IPCC have investigated all papers. They are the problem!

We can pull up 100's if not 1000's of papers that question the forcings. All facets of forcings. From cloud cover to Co2 forcing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.