I never have made a claim like that, its all inside your head....

1. 11,875 Posts.
    I never have made a claim like that, its all inside your head. Maybe your hearing voices

My chief concern with the discussion of CAGW is its neither dangerous or imminent. I see no evidence to support his at all and climate history is all you need to know to make that claim. The human race wont die out due to prolonged global warming , it will more likely die out from a prolonged ice age. If you have evidence or reasoning that says otherwise, go ahead and make a case. The earth is a closed system with finite fossil fuel. That fossil fuel was once a living organism. Pretty simple stuff really, but it seems to escape most people. If global warming exists and it is catastrophic then the world really will fix itself through natural depopulation, like it has many times before

no matter how you slice and dice it, CAGW is a non problem and worse still all this money we waste on 2nd rate mitigation is draining money away from real solutions to (third world) affordable renewable energy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.