Yo Crude thanks for locating me. You knew that sooner or later...

1. 9,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    Yo Crude thanks for locating me. You knew that sooner or later i'd return to this exact spot.

i had thought with the relentless barrage of extreme conservative thought bubbles that i might be taking on board some of the rampant swinging dickism that is a feature of these proto fascists.

you've confirmed that i'm not so maybe you aren't as thick as the bog average of your pretty ordinary cohort. Maybe. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

you seem to working over your anti-knowledge, anti-science denial of anthropogenic global warming and consequent climate change by swallowing denier cliches and bs hook, line and sinker.

we know there's a lot of empty space in the top paddock of your bog average denier and they'll cling desperately to denier bs. So i will let you in on something you've failed to twig on your own.

i didn't discover climate science and associated disciplines and the vast IP coming from it.

i know your swinging dickism loves to demean, diminish and damn messengers like me. You feel good as you puff yourself up. But it has no meaning. Zero zip nada.

it's a whole other story when vast swathes of science and knowledge are rejected Because He Said So when he is so dumb he wouldn't know if his own arse was on fire.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.