How stupid is Turnbull, page-76

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Turnbull is responsible for the operations of govt just as a CEO is responsible for the running of
    a Corporation or major Sporting body. The conduct of politicians in the parliament and the exercise of their duties is relevant to the job of the person at the top and particularly those close to the top such as a Deputy PM and Ministers.

Malcolm Turnbull has said that for his side of politics his Ministers are forbidden from bonking staff under their control because it is fraught with potential problems.

Conservative Cory Bernardi told Sky News he doesn’t think a ban is necessary but did offer this:

“Australian Conservatives senator Cory Bernardi has been pretty frank on the Barnaby Joyce saga.
    He tells Sky News there are two separate strands.
    "Firstly, I will not pass any personal judgment someone's marriage or the relationships that occur or affairs. This is unfortunately far too common in today's society," he says.
    "But I think there's a reasonable expectation that two things happen in politics. One is the Australian people will not get screwed by their government and two, ministers will not screw their staff. I can't put it any more bluntly than that."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.