ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

how successful is mix&go, page-15

1. 5,891 Posts.
    Great post Biotech

Bioseparations is a massive opportunity for ADO and Mixngo and one that is hardly ever discussed yet IMO will add significant revenues in the future.

I had always thought the work was more with Millipore (owned by Merck) but Mixngo was perhaps ahead of time.

Interesting to look at the Point of Care Market and more specifically the LATERAL FLOW testing market of which BBI/ALERE is the market leader.

I think they know they have to innovate to stay ahead of the competition or risk losing market share - All ADO had to do is make sure everyone knows about us and then when they are ready they come to us

If you look at ALERE and use $2b as a round number for lateral flow annual sales (although it is more) - And with around 40% global market share.

Take this scenario - If ALERE lost 5% market share because they didnt use Mixngo and another competitor adopted a better test - That would be worth $250m in lost sales per year or $2.5 billion in lost sales over a 10 year period

Makes you see the value in Mixngo and ADO as a company - Well it does for me :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $24.34K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1080621 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.