I guess as per Cool Hand Luke: "What we have here is a failure...

1. 21,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    I guess as per Cool Hand Luke: "What we have here is a failure to communicate"

Forget about manipulation, just look at the USD/Yuan chart 2008-2020.

The US is in a prime position to manipulate its currency and those of others because the USD is the defacto
    reserve currency ( See Currency Wars)

We are in the middle of an Economic War between the USA & China and our best bet is to offer our services as mediator;
    not throw Trump's shit balls at China. As the saying goes; when sharks are feeding stay out of the water.

If US capitalism is the best system known to man, then it will prevail , China or no China.

IMO the European Social Democracies provide a more sustainable and more humane form of democratic economies
    than that of the USA & I say that from having lived in the USA for over 2 years.

The USA has simply let down its working class since WW2 culminating in over 40 million on food stamps prior to the
    corvid-19 hit and its hospital/medical system , although the most expensive in the world, is a shame for THE 1st World country.

Just check out the US limits on your Travel/Health Insurance!

The USA econimic & Political elites ( Steve Bannon's terms) are shit scared that the Chinese economy will pass out that of the US, displace the USD as the defacto reserve currency & outgun Uncle Sam in military hardware. Historically global empires have done this; eg: GB to WW1 etc.
    Last edited by moorookamick: 29/06/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.