CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

how sweet it is

1. 214 Posts.
    as i have mentioned in previous posts, bligh and hubby have cost me dearly, to see THEM on election night was so so sweet, i went over the top in CXY, my mistake as i have mentioned, since then i have lost a serious amount of confidence trading, and i have traded for some 15 years, to see an industry with so much potential screwed by stupidity, [ie with CSG influence ] is mind boggling, their actions have also crashed LNC and CNX, it is to me B/S, BIG TIME, how do we traders protect ourselves against this, any out there who is not familiar with this situation, CXY was shut down through a FALSE READING IN A LAB;, repeat FALSE READING IN A LAB report, this was a 20 million dollar company on a pivotal point in producing, shut down, no proof of contamination, a company now into china etc, one must seriously ponder the situation where the premier Anna Bligh who is married to the head honcho of DERM, [ who has just had his contract extended ]can make a decision on a FALSE LAB READING , to shut down a new proven overseas industry, where do we investors find confidence in investing in our country when this situation happens, i really hope some one pays for this mass indiscretion BUT doubt it sincerely,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.