KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

how that machine works

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Yes, we have a big seller(also).

The system works automatically basically in that way.

The computer is settle to sell X amount of shares per minute(changing the volume to never be identified..lets say.. 30 shares, 48 shares . 15 shares and so on..

The system begin operate and as soon the "botton" of the day is achieved the system automatically stop sell..
    Naturally (with that lack of sells) slowly the market comes up...As soon the market comes up at certain level the machine begin again.

Another aspect is the total of deph must be balanced with the expectations of the seller.. Meaning.. If today between 10 and 11:00am the total must be 288,000 sell shares the systme automatically re-balance the sell offer(placing at much higher price) to keep this volume...

I have tested today many different situations(at coste me some reasobnable amount of money between buy and sell prices plus brokerage,but worth in a sense that,while the machine is working,unless if you are prepared to spent as much is required ,you will loose.

For around 1 hour I kep the sp at 4.01 and 4.03 bidding against tyhe machine and selling the shares I bought.. and buiyng the shares I offer... All the time "in front of the machine..

The machine can just be "lost" if you place order 1 cent up the market..

Example...

the market sell 2500 at 4.13 amd 10,000 and 4.14... You must place 2510 shares buy and than the machine automatically withdraw the 10,000 sell (and they lost the 10 shares you bought.

Is absolutely consistent and HF trade,meaning... as soon they withdraw the 9,990 shares immidiately they begin sell in the next cent.. meaning..You can't beat unless you are prepared to buy all shares available to sell.

Cato

My conclusion (some people can laugh and say.,..its obvious... But exist a difference between the obvious you prove to the one you just believe)

The conclusion is ..we need wait 100% the completly exaustion of the sell.Nobody knows the end,but certainly
    exist also huge buyers picking all the way down. Thankls
    G-d !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.