I've been happily married for almost forty years. Raised three...

1. 9,046 Posts.
    I've been happily married for almost forty years. Raised three very successful children. And the icing on the cake is my wife is Asian. So I guess that means I haven't been stupid - LOL - the happy camper I most definitely am. That said I almost see your point. And I see evidence of it every day all around me....Single mothers trying to raise kids...but raising delinquents and junior criminals instead in so many cases......We have lost the plot...thanks to the left.

The concept of marriage has become very flippant - due to lax laws where no one is responsible - and lawyers and judges love the revenue, with a society doomed to swirling down the gurglar. The SSM passage would be the final flush in my opinion. Rather than it pass, I would much rather see millions of Asians migrate here from countries with traditional family values and conservative cultures...Philippines, Vietnam, Japan, Korea....And they all have a strong work ethic as well.....LOL....It would make Australia Great Again.....Let's go to Year Zero...while the rest of the Western world goes into negative digits.....Fresh start, fresh directions, fresh incentive. All possible with the right people, and then the wrong people removed from government, their agencies, law, and - of course - poisonous education.

We should be far more selective in who migrates here. Shut down the offending refugee programs. And get the best the planet offers....instead of the world's worst problems. Few million Japanese migrants here, and we would have the wealthiest country on the planet. I am absolutely sure of that. And given their USA track record - and proven degree of highest loyalty.....They would take our military to new heights. The mind boggles what a well targeted migration program would accomplish.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.