EML 1.68% 91.0¢ eml payments limited

How the market works

1. 26 Posts.
    Hi, after reading a few threads I feel like it's about time some of you find out how some stocks works.

The recent movement has very little to do with EML being labeled as a BNPL stock. Look, if you're simple minded enough to buy into EML thinking that it's a BNPL company then you would've sold it when you see the annual report, most investors aren't that stupid.

Apart from the potential UK lockdown causing some investors to sell, I believe the recent movement is majorly contributed by big players heavily shorting the stock as the institutional players wanting to accumulate the stock at a cheaper price.

Once the short seller meet resistance the massive load of stock buy back will pull the stock price up again. My gut feeling is that something big is coming up, or maybe they're just accumulating for the future potential of next quarter/post Covid/Christmas - who cares.

Long story short is that I'm seeing many indicators that proves the points above so I'm buying heaps now myself. I'm typing these out on my phone so I'm reluctant to list all the statistics out for y'all. Do your own research and see if this make sense. Good luck, and just remember the reason why you invested in any company in the first place, don't panic.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2494/2494445-0b846e7a649ee699f4d0a542fccbf115.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.0¢
Change
0.015(1.68%)
Mkt cap ! $339.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 91.0¢ 88.0¢ $397.9K 442.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 34879 90.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 41229 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.