CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

How the mcl deal works, page-18

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I think you are absolutely correct on much you write Bas, and contrary to your believe i appreciate the other side of the coin. I have never been on here saying how great this company or management are and i am the first to call them out on the issues i think they can do better on. I have also stated many times my respect for you.

I too am very intrigued as to whether the board put up on the CR. this would surely out a lot of confidence in the stock.

I agree that the feldmans are handsomely paid due to their various companies they have charging QBL services. I was just asking how they would benefit from pump and dumps due to the fact that many have either alluded to the fact or blatantly said that the feldmans were doing so in some sort of pump and dump conspiracy. A lot of the "Fluffy" announcements they make are usually called out for just being another pump. I could and would believe this if they were buying and selling, otherwise what benefit do they get from the fluffy announcements?

I think the hard questions should continue to be asked and many people here do a great job researching and asking these questions. But in some cases it is just down right paranoia and every single detail is scrutinized beyond reason. where there is reason, i think we should go hard at the BOD. but otherwise we need to let them do their job

All in all i think this company has plenty of potential and if the directors get on with actually making money, no one will question how much they are getting paid.

I agree that the MCL/medcan deal should be re-negotiated like many. the share price reflects that they overpaid initially. they are in a hard spot with re compliance with AK holding the cards.

Anyway, just my 2c.

not much can be done until the 31st of October now so the company has many opportunities to impress us until then. They could start by participating in the CR. that alone i think would help get this baby going.

@Neil1959, Please let us know if the feldmans get that lat question and come back to us.

Kind regards,

Ash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.