CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi bigdan, just want to add in the one thing you are forgetting...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Hi bigdan, just want to add in the one thing you are forgetting - how much the MCL deal is hurting QBL. Very simply in one way, the extreme amount of shares on board now, well over 3 billion. I agree with you, Andrew is entitled to what he deserves, I agree with holders that MCL is a great company with huge potential, but under the QBL banner, with well over 3 billion shares on board, it may well be a very tough road ahead. That point no one can really argue. Raising capital becomes very hard for a spec company with that many shares. QBL is not Telstra or a blue chip company that can get away with having an endless amount of shares.
    In the end if the hemp comes to what we were all hoping back in November none of this will really matter as you would think the profits would keep the company on the right track. At the moment that’s still an if, not a definite, but I do believe MCL/QBL will be successful in the long run. As I’ve stated a few times, it’s the short term that’s going to be hard, and hats off to anyone willing to stick it through, you’ve got more nerve than me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.