CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

How the mcl deal works, page-30

1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    I was raised on a farm that grew things including digitalis, like many I am sceptical about companys and their motivations hence "the trader" i am not a share investor unless its an Lic all I see is random dots , while the company is suspendeed from the asx it is not suspended from growing or joining the dots in a tangible way I suspect they have a plan that is in play as we speak---if correct and the dots join they will be on a path to exponential cash flow growth , thats the thing with things that grow once you establish a cycle and expand production as a first mover then there are all the off shoot production for the hemp plant-----I discount bauxite to zero on current market cap.

I think the group who foundered all this have more to lose than shareholders and will work very hard to see it to production, yep its risky but also very exciting hemp is an incredibly green solution for many of the problems created through the petro chemical industry and I remain of the firm opinion that Hemp will see a government driven revival across the world, I cant say what the sp will be or the hurdles they still have to jump but I can say "if they get it right the potential is incredible and will be decades of industry building" maybe that will bvring shareholders enormous joy over a ten to fifteen year period

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.