CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

How the mcl deal works, page-31

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Impressed you've met Andrew and pleased with your thoughts on him. I've got faith in the man. I like his experience, the asset bank he's bringing with him as well as being new blood. He's also got a lot to gain when this pays off.
    Too true about day traders, they have always used QBL That's why this recompliance and name change are so important. Eventually that stigma will slowly disappear as new holders start buying. Hopefully the code is MCL, in fact it only makes sense.
    I think deep down in his gut, Bas wants to buy QBL He's admitted to the potential and that's why he's doing all this research. Being such an intellect he's thinking with his head and finding every piece of info he can to talk himself out of it. Need's to go with his gut and throw serious $$$ at it. By the end of the year he might make nearly as much as his day job. Can't do smiley emoji on this phone. Respect Bas!
    As you people know HC is my first time on any social media platform and am so impressed at the different professional peoples opions presented on all stocks but must admit QBLs been a good grounding experience. A decade condensed into 9 months. Things are only going to improve from here and quite quickly in the sceme of things. By year's end we will be growing some of Andrews seed bank. Consistency is the key. Plants need to have similar thc/cbd ratio to be marketable. Andrews seed bank I believe is 30 + different strains (should know). Once the thc/cbd ratio is known for each seed (wouldn't be surprised if he already knows, considering he was involved in the Israeli research) then bulk growing of that variety begins. Considering they are spending on the newest most up to date fit out available from automated humidity and ph sensors means to me one thing, fast turnaround.
    It's going to be all good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.