SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

mojo, not having a go at you but the key words used in your...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    mojo, not having a go at you but the key words used in your threads are:

1."Assume"

and

2."If" samson makes $40M, $50M, $100M, $200M p.a

Now i see you've done a bit of research on the potential of ssn but the real question is how can u value ssn or for that matter any of the spec stocks when the "majority" not "all" have and will continue to have no earnings.

A better guide would be to use the operating cash flow after deducting capex which is currently equal to zero.

Imo no earnings means no profits hence a valuation of zero.So in reality this will only go as for as the day traders want to push it or someone that has a creative imagination and spends a lot of time dreaming and believing what they want to believe rather than what the company has produced over the years.This might go up 1000% or their burn rate might be reduced significantly.Black or red you choose.

Now I don't have an issue with a chartist coming on here and saying if it goes to such and such next stop is __ ? e.t.c. e.t.c. as long as their research is backed up just the same as someone who puts a valuation on the company and relates this back to the companies cash flow statements.

Hey nothing wrong with dreaming but the market will go back to the facts and what the company has produced over the years and it's cash and debt position as well as burn rate.

All in all it's a spec stoc "Until" it produces the goods and can continue producing the goods well into the future. So just be cautious and not bet the house on it.This and other specs might go up 1000% but just remember these type of companies are set up for traders who like to play the game of pass the parcel and make a quick buck and move on.

cheers and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.