SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

ReggieYour comments were well thought through, and relevant to...

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Reggie
    Your comments were well thought through, and relevant to many spec stocks on the market.

However, thats about as far as it extends to Samson

Revenue and status
    - Samson is already producing, on multiple wells, getting revenue from them, has more drills on the go and results are due from them, plus they just landed a wonderful $60m to $79m USD land sale.
    - They also are set to gain 4.8% royalties on the land they are selling, in future. That in itself is recurring revenue which could amount to a lot.
    - You don't pay $60m USD for land you don't believe will produce!

So you can see it's not fair to dismiss and label them in the same category as many out there who have not, and will never produce a single thing or turn a dollar at all, except off the back of investor funds.

Samson has debt of around $13m admittedly, but that is to be paid out after this land sale.

Even if, and it's a big if, this deal falls through, another buyer will snap it up.
    Why? Because they did a silent auction of sorts with multiple buyers bidding for the land, and the successful tender offered this under a "binding deal" - so there were company's who missed out.

Once debt has been paid out their other projects can be funded without going back to the market for some time and they will have funds in the bank to purchase smaller assets if they want.

The management team is very professional, they wont talk the company or projects up like the likes of XYZ (don't want to offend anyone) nor will they sugar coat anything or waffle in announcements.

What they will do is just put the BS aside, get on with the job and deliver.
    They took pay cuts, held onto assets and battled to get through the GFC when many didn't and came out the other side.

Look back across the last 8 months and you will see how well they have done.

Should they do exceptionally well I'd only like to see a share buyback at some stage, but apart from that, for the holders like myself who have patiently been here since 1.5c and those on just from today, I truly think Samson offers a rare opportunity to back a solid, well run little producer with a bright future ahead

Anyway, happy to hear thoughts for and against

Cheers,
    Wilson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.