SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

It's probably best i avoid talking about this company because...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    It's probably best i avoid talking about this company because first things first they don't have a track record of past performance and this is one of the first things i look at when evaluating the intrinsic value of the shares as well as investing serious money into the company.Just a pie in the sky as for as proper evaluation goes for professional investors who are looking at holding quality companies longer term and "imo" until we gather some "real" data over say 4-5 year period and then assess the numbers then maybe worth a look if the company reports earnings and dividends to be payed out to holders.

Short term picture i have no idea and anybodies guess.You might be lucky or you could be wiped out.Seems traders are happy with the announcement but keep in mind there are a lot of shares outstanding. Worth a gamble for some and a few on this forum seem there gonna be rich over night rather than looking at the stock market as their long term friend.Don't wish to argue about this anymore but still a lot of what if's? and just saying be cautious because the market on most occasions is irrational and when u see the sp moving up and then u think it's a buy signal just be careful cause this market is full of surprises not like the bull we had 7 years ago.

Dr who, don't know how long you've been an investor but just curious to know whats in your portfolio longer term. Is 100% of your portfolio based on specs if so what valuations have you got for me on lets say some of the top 100 companies listed on the asx.Be interested to hear your thoughts or do u blow the lot on spec stocks?? and hope someone pays more for them?...

Good luck to all holders no harm intended and wish you all the best

cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.