SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Jimmy1000,with regards to fx brokers you need to learn the fx...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Jimmy1000,with regards to fx brokers you need to learn the fx game i can't reveal the secrets but i will say that you don't have to trade 24/7 and be in every trade to be a profitable fx trader.Most fx brokers are bucket shops meaning your loss is their gain and your gain is their loss.I've made a s#@& load on fx but keep in mind only ecn and some stp brokers pass your trade on as all the other fx brokers in lamens terms don't pass your trade hence their loss your gain so in reality their trading against you if they see you making too much money in fx.I know this is hard to understand but fx is very different to the stock market.Once you know the secrets in fx they boot you out simple as that!!

Now if u were refering to brokers on the stock market then i will go on to say that it's good to read their research and their thoughts but that's as far as it goes for me...and i would ignore their buy,sell and hold recommendations.. But seriously would "love" to see what their thoughts are about ssn value wise and the reasons if any behind a buy recommendation.. If i missed adding a few bits and pieces i do apologize sir.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.