How to avoid being shot dead in the US, page-110

1. 16,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    aha...I get it ...you give us a fact without context and demand we prove you wrong

Easy as

So to answer the question and I'll generalise...using 2018...say 5x61.5 million contacts..say 300 mill and blacks were 20%...so that's 60 million contacts

And of that...135 folks were shot and killed. I'll let you do the maths...hint...you'll need a fair few zeroes

Yup...like I thought CLEAR evidence of systemic racism of white cops hunting down black folks

{shaking head}

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=7167

Contacts Between Police And The Public, 2018 - Statistical TablesErika Harrell, Ph.D., Elizabeth Davis, BJS StatisticiansDecember 17, 2020 NCJ 255730

This report is the twelfth in a series that began in 1996.

It examines the nature and frequency of residents' contact with police by residents' demographic characteristics, types of contact, perceptions of police behaviors, and police threats or use of nonfatal force.Highlights:In the prior 12 months, as of 2018, among persons age 16 or older—

About 61.5 million residents had at least one contact with police.
    Twenty-four percent of residents experienced contact with police, up from 21% in 2015.
    Whites (26%) were more likely than blacks (21%), Hispanics (19%), or persons of other races (20%) to experience police contact.
    There was no statistically significant difference in the percentage of whites (12%) and blacks (11%) who experienced police-initiated contact.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.