Orson, don't pat yourself on your far leftist anti-Australian...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Orson, don't pat yourself on your far leftist anti-Australian back. Negros island....the name comes from the black soil from the volcanoes there. From my block I can see a beautiful volcano about 20k away, great diving is only an hour drive away, Good airport is ten minutes. You have no idea what paradise is. Because you work against the Australian nation you feed from.

Back to Negros....BLACK soil - and it is superb soil. That is why it is called the Spanish term for black. Anything you plant that handles tropical weather grows superbly. Would you like to come and visit me? After Wuhan-virus of course. We'll be fine. I can show you what you are so clueless about. The first time I went there was in the early 80's. Just a holiday, advised by a friend. It is amazing. Waterfalls, mountains, beaches, diving...it was and still is - all there. I actually met my wife there. An accountant for a sugar baron on this spectacular island that a friend in the ME wanted me to contact. We got married a year later and it has been 40+ years since then. Must be an Australian record, or close to it. Marriage is so trivial now in Australia....ie MAF..... But we are so happy...

So I am not living in Malaysia. Actually, I am not ruling it out. Been there. They do drive better than Filipinos, have a better medical system. And the cost of living is about 50% higher than the Philippines. BUT, Filipinos are far more entertaining. Very lively people, never boring, never without a word to say. I am amazed you came up with Malaysia though.

So what about you Orson, do you work for HC or just a voluntary clown? What is your hope for Australia. Spit it out, don't hide - you insult anyone with common sense but never paint your picture of a viable future Australia - given the severe challenges Austalia faces. Funny how the left has no idea what threat recognition is - nor how to defend our country. Maoists, Australia knows who you are. Or are you the hired help in India\?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.