How to avoid being shot dead in the US, page-53

1. 17,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Oh please...that IS the message. From every quarter...I could give you any number of vids of talking heads on CNN MSNBC ABC etc that say THAT VERY THING

And btw the FITH critical race theory being shovelled down our kinds throat is built on this very premise.

When I hear you and the other BLM activists start of give a rats arse about thh hundreds of blacks killed by other blacks and done so in the homes, on the street and doing nothing but living...when I see you march and demonstrate against that ...then Id believe it was genuine.

FWIW...heres an article which deals with this subject in a clear intelligent and data based manner. To end that article and think we are dealing with an epidemic of race motivated, systemic racism means you either cant read or your already so convinced of a falsehood as to be unmovalble

Sort of like some idiotic talking-head on MSNBC yesterday who was maligning the jury in the Chauven trial and said "They, the jurors, were selected because they knew nothing or very little about the case. That they would need anything more than to see the video to convict means they shoudlnt even be on the jury". {shaking head} Like this guy just discovered how the jury system is supposed to work

I rekon many here would agree

https://editorial.dailywire.com/news/walsh-i-looked-up-every-case-of-an-unarmed-black-man-shot-by-cops-in-2019-heres-the-truth-the-media-and-blm-are-hiding/?utm_source=adwords&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Dynamic+Search+-+Debate+Series+(Readers+Pass)&utm_medium=ppc&hsa_kw=&hsa_ad=439463588562&hsa_src=g&hsa_ver=3&hsa_grp=99318280782&hsa_cam=10215749899&hsa_tgt=dsa-919198060459&hsa_acc=6411461344&hsa_mt=b&hsa_net=adwords&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpdqDBhCSARIsAEUJ0hN2jOAs3scK4kyP5oOwDdHXgBoNbEIhdK5LEHAFQHzppruh3w1CksAaAuTCEALw_wcB

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.