And you Orson are some trendy surrender monkey. You have no clue...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    And you Orson are some trendy surrender monkey. You have no clue how the real world operates. But you will bend over for the latest pansy philosophy that Facebook friends advocate. It is so weak. A country stronger - will take Australia - away from under your keyboard. Maybe you don't have children, or grand-children in Australia, or a wife, or a husband. So you don't care what happens. And when they arrive - they won't need you - alive I am going to tell you Orson, and so far I have never been wrong. China is coming. The only thing that will stop them is the US. Our politicians are weak maggots. They will never arm us enough to threaten China. Those are the facts. The issue really is whether the US is in the mood to protect Australia. Imagine Biden, the dementia patient. Toss a coin. Who knows what is coming after him. I have no problem with genocide to protect our ways of life. If you can't handle that concept - at least know - most of our enemies share the same ambitions. They will kill you without a moment of consideration.

I have kids in Australia doing very well. And I hope they can continue to live their lives and prosper in an amazing country that we love. I get the sense that is not your agenda, is it? You would rather wave the white flag to anyone with more testosterone.

And what is this about Malaysia? I have never lived there. But I certainly do like the place. Very liberal resident visa policies.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.