OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

how to avoid compulsory acquisition

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    After a bit of digging I have confirmed that you can make ASX type requests via the ASX request contact information in the notice. The notice itself refers to Richard Lustiq of Baker & McKenzie, so I called the number to make sure I got the right place and was directed to Riccardo Troiano at the same place.

You can email him at this address:

Riccardo Troiano - Senior Associate
    Baker & McKenzie
    Level 19, CBW
    181 William Street
    Melbourne Victoria 3000

And you can email him at riccardo dot troiano at bakermckenzie dot com

After this I have mailed him with the following:

--------------------------------------

To OAK.AX (Oaks Hotels) Compulsory Acquisition bidder or legal representative,

I am writing this email in response to form 6021 (included), "Notice of compulsory acquisition following takeover bid" lodged via Richard Lustiq (Baker and McKenzie) on behalf of Oaks Hotels for the following reasons:
    ? To request the names and addresses of everyone besides myself who you have provided the notice of compulsory acquisition as per Section 661D of the corporations act. As per the Act you are required to comply within 7 days.
    ? To formally request application to the Court for an order that my securities not be compulsorily acquired under subsection 661A(1). This is my right as per section 661E of the corporations act.

Please return the list to my registered listed address which I include below for your assurance. Additionally, please advice on the court order process.

Thanks and Regards,

Peter ??????
    Unit ? / ?? ????? Street
    ??????? NSW 2???

I am identified to you as Peter ??????, holder of two holdings of Oaks Hotels.

HIH (????????) ? 12583 units
    HIH (????????) ? 296259 units

---------------------------------------

Please discuss,

Let me know if you feel that any of this is wrong, or if you have found another way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.232M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $4.896K 70.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 22450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ 9082
Last updated 11.27am 31/05/2024 ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.