KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

After trials there will be some evaluation and reporting and...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    After trials there will be some evaluation and reporting and decision making. I will be pleasantly surprised if an agreement to buy licenses or seats will be forthcoming quickly after the trial ends. It is almost the end of the Australian school year so many supplies and subscriptions my not actually be confirmed till the new school year. It is possible though.
    Also, a trial in a single school may be positive, but to have any paid uptake flow through to other individual schools or a system will take more time.
    The US projects seem further advanced - and funded differently - and they only have a short break at Christmas time. I think more positive US news will arrive before we start celebrating conquering the Australian market
    It is heartening to see sales in this market space developing after the underwhelming response to outright app sales on the iOS and Play stores, the mobile carriers and other attempts. harnessing subs via schools is a more secure way to develop a repeat subscribing base.
    Be of good cheer, fake it with grog if you have to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.