FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

How to build a huge Gold mining company

1. 5,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    I thought a thread for this one so that people can find it easily for reference

Frank Giustra net worth: Frank Giustra is a Canadian businessman and philanthropistwho has a net worth of $1 billion. Frank Giustra was born in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada in1957. He has been successful in the industries of filmmaking and mining. Hegraduated from Douglas College in 1979.

In the recording “ Frank Giustra: Gold, the Dollar, andDogecoin – The Final Act” about 24m 15s in Frank is asked what does he look forin a gold mining company?

Franks states that building them is what he is good at. Hehas a successful model he has deployed 3 times already in the last 20 years andnow he is building his 4th.

His Strategy is all about the management. You need the assetsbut without the right management you cant do it. It all started with a singleasset, They acquired a mine and then they deployed a buy and build strategyusing M&A, buying other mines, developing and building other mines. Thisprocess takes 2 to 5 years.

I think that FFX is that model. Over the next 2-5 years wecould have

Morilla plus its twin

Goulamina being a Billion dollar company alone.

Money for explortian and M& A along the way.

Patience is the key.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.