PV1 4.55% 2.3¢ provaris energy ltd

how to buy at 1.2c ?, page-34

1. tui
    6,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1502
    Am up in Asia looking at some charity projects I am involved in so I have not had the chance to take in what's been happening. From what I can glean we have had a falling DOW, a falling oil price and a falling Aussie dollar. And a falling personal portfolio!

Not to worry. I have been here before.

Fellow TTE holders/. Do not despair. Buy as many as you can get. I remember back to the incessant downramping that NZOG and VPE were getting. Boy, they were 'hated' stocks. They both carried a history of underperformance and broken promises. Things changed and they both gave me 5 baggers plus.

TTE is on the cusp of meaningful oil production from their Allen Dome Salt play. 700 bbls per day ( of oil ) will be achieved this year and when it reaches 1000 bbls per day we have a 5 bagger on our hands. Not to mention their other drilling programs and their shale permits in West Australia.

So do not be despondent. Do your own research and smile.... and be patient. Their Allen Salt Dome play is a 5 bagger in its own right.

Ps As previously advised I have bequeathed 2.5 million TTE shares to this charity. Why give them x dollars when I can give them 5x?

pss It has crossed my mind to ask the company to do a 1 for 5 consolodation to bring the shares on issue down to 300m. That might tighten things up a bit. It would certainly be a good time to do it. I honestly can't see any further downside.

As always, do your own research. These small cap plays are risky...but they can bloom. DYOR. Here's to some decent production from Allen Dome. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.