How to buy crypto, page-3

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    it goes beyond just bitcoin man, There is so much Passive income that can be made, Yield Farming , staking, Owning Nodes simply by just owning a large portion of that Specific crypto ( if it had one , REN for example , you collect the fees it makes , Paid out in BTC or what ever ).

Last year just browsing through the top 50 on Coingecko and Reading up on some of the protocols Foundation, was a great way to Invest in good Alt coins While also Avoiding the Garbage Rubbish new tokens coming out... Because it takes alot of momentum and Organic growth to actually sustain a Ranking in the Top 50.

Since you said you are new, Ill give you a quick run down.. Before this massive breakout past 20k in Bitcoin, There was no hype or anything involving " safemoon " Or Any of these Random new Garbage coins Coming out, " APE " coin , ' MARSCOIN " Even Elon Sperm For F#K sake.... no body would even touch These things if Bitcoin never broke above 20k ...

My point is , Institutional money is buying stuff across the crypto market 100% , But its not these stupid random things popping up . We now also have Fresh retail people who have no idea what a " Good Alt coin " even means ... They just see " 10x gains , 100x gains , 500x gains ) and will chuck money into it... this is not they way.

My best advice to you, as a New investor, When i was in your position i Didnt worry about " What to buy " i just Focused on learning what " Decentralized finance " is and how ( DeFi ) Decentralized Finance can become adopted world wide. Once you can start to understand the Journey we are on, You will Seek the Information you are asking, Good Luck,

And Remember , Dont invest into projects with " MOON " and insane stupid Supply ( Example 10 Million Tokens for 100$ or something stupid)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.