SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

how to buy silver below spot price, page-7

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Tammyc

If you are going to prepare yourself for the worst case scenario such as a full financial system melt down I guess you should have on hand some smaller denomination gold and silver coins, enough cash for your requirements for at least a couple of months and some stored non-perishable food and water. Of course our cousins across the water would also include guns and ammunition. I am not a big fan of guns in the wrong hands.

If you are going to prepare as above I suggest you remain quiet about it, some people would see you as a radical and some would see it as anti-government. I am sure I read preppers (yes they have a name) and terrorists in the same sentence last week.

Of course a full systemic collapse would be a total disaster and let us all hope it never comes to that.

Personally I think at some point in the future people around the world will wake up and realise just how badly they have been shafted by those in power and the banksters. Confidence in paper money will be totally lost and the banksters in order to get control of the game once again will have to come up with some type of precious metal backed currency. Of course they will need to be dragged kicking and screaming to a gold and silver backed money system but they will do it, I am sure their lust for power and control being what it is.

I was in Indonesia when their currency collapsed and saw firsthand shops with nothing to sell. In the UK last November I saw a four day snow storm empty the shelves of the local supermarket here in Yorkshire.

So making a few preparations may not be such a bad idea as in truth none of us know what is likely to happen in the future. What I can say is the World has never been in such a position as it is now in its entire history. These ridiculously high debts of all nations, printing money out of fresh air and the continuing big spending of inept governments cannot go on for ever, at some point in the future will come a big day of reckoning.

We could ask ourselves if our government had a change of heart overnight and started acting in a responsible manner in the best interest of its people and running a balanced budget. Would the loss of a little bit of interest of cash held at home and dumping a few cans of corn beef and beans be such a high price to pay.

I always thought organisations like the boy scouts rather than smashing telephone boxes and painting on public buildings was a better outlet for youngsters. And most of us would remember their motto.

As always this is just information passed along in good faith and certainly not investment advice your hard earned over taxed cash is far too precious to risk without doing your own full and due diligence.

Cheers: Andy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.