PSL 12.5% 1.4¢ paterson resources ltd

They're probably in discussions with Newcrest to take them...

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    They're probably in discussions with Newcrest to take them over immediately. Small caps do all the legwork. Lrg caps keep being lrg caps. I just hope it's a good price.

Some of the comments on the PSL threads are exquisite. So I thought I'd throw an equally divine comment in the mix. At the end of the day nobody knows what's going on, it's all speculation.

Unusual for a suspension to be requested after a trading halt pending results. I very much doubt they would do this if the results are garbage.

They may well of engaged a professional consultancy firm to help manage things going forward if the jackpot has been hit. Future raises, takeover offers etc...

The top 20 holders haven't changed much over the years. The ground is good. The neighbours are good. The gold price is good. The mgmt are always getting pounded but they just keep their heads down and keep plugging away. We just need the assays to be good now and the timing is perfect.

I definitely have a vested interest here with a large long term holding. Gradually topping up over the years. It's been painful at times and slow but this could be what we have all been waiting for. Fingers crossed!

Bring on Monday!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.385M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $14.98K 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134514 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 474929 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 105978
Last updated 14.39pm 06/05/2024 ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.