It would appear that the Kharzai narco-terrorist government has...

1. 385 Posts.
    It would appear that the Kharzai narco-terrorist government has some supporters here as well as in Canberra. My forbears fought the nazis, Turks and Japs so that I can say what I want about the government, and I intend to keep doing it.

Thank goodness Churchill and Roosevelt never said "This is too hard, lets do a deal with the good Nazis", which is increasingly the solution being proposed for Afghanistan.

The only good Talib is a dead one. The only deal offered should be unconditional surrender.

If you wage war, you have to be prepared to be harder than the enemy. We didn't win world war 2 by doing deals, we won it by dropping more bombs than the enemy. A lot of civilians were killed, and this will also be the case with my plan. It's either that, or defeat. Take your choice.

The plan:

1. Abolish the Kharzai narco-terrorist government and replace it with an allied-appointed administration until the security situation is stabilized.
    2. Pull out all allied grunts from the front line and send them home. Letting them wander about getting blown up is taking us to defeat. Let the Afghans and Pakistanis do the grunt work, supported by the measures below. It's their countries, they'll have to fight for them.
    3. Turn the Taliban-controlled areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan into George Orwell's worst nightmare. Saturation coverage of every square centimetre by cameras in the sky and on the ground. Anyone interfering with a camera is to be shot.
    4. Feed the videos into the Internet and set up a game that gives players the right to monitor a section of enemy territory and report suspicious activity to allies command. The intelligence will be evaluated, and the appropriate response taken. Charge a fee to join the game: offer rewards for intelligence that results in dead Talibs or opium poppies, and penalties for false information. Three strikes and you're out of the game.
    5. Spray all opium poppy plantations. Afghanistan is already the world's third poorest country. They can only slip two places if we take away their income.

Any players?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.