MYG 5.36% 79.5¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Mark . I suspect that at the time you bought into MYG the stock...

1. 79 Posts.
    Mark . I suspect that at the time you bought into MYG the stock was very much a speculative buy. Some may even think that it still is perhaps. If I recall correctly you are sitting on a fair wad of options. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think I remember your name on the registry of top holders.So what did you expect from the risk that you took at the time of making your decision. Not all that long ago EVERYONE was posting the word patience. Clearly so close to what may well be what we are all after we've run out of patience.??? Fair enough , thats your call.Current buyers will now enjoy the spoils IMO

So if we refer back to 2011 which was reffered to yesterday. JG gets results from drilling and they are stellar, well thats what everyone was raving about when I 1st looked at it. OK , so he had made predictions for what he thought at the time was going to unfold. So JG has reached a junction in the road.

TURN LEFT . He brings on production at the rate of knots and sets up a plant that doesnt have the capacity to process the quality that we all now know about in a mine that isnt designed to get the most out of what there is to be harvested. Does he cop a pizling as an in efficient operator from the un happy hoard. Going on the last few days I need not answer AND the share holders get no value as he's grossly under prepared as he's gone into it like a bull in a china shop

TURN RIGHT. He further investigates the real potential of Deflector and uncovers its true potential. He redesigns the mine and resubmits mining permits with upgraded mine design , goes looking for finance for the full amount to allow for future growth plus more to accomodate further drilling (assumably this may be why its taking so long ???) , introduces more experince to the management team to ensure that the longevity of MYG is given every opportunity to be realised, and does this in the knowledge that he is doing this to add every bit of value to the shareholder.If you still wish to shoot the guy be my guest

I went back this morning and looked at every post since the anouncement that bought all this to the point it is now. Those who praised JG not 2 or 3 days prior were VERY quick to respond. The trash talk from a bunch of supposedly loyal holders that new they were buying into a spec stock is pretty ordinary. Its all there for everyone to see. OK , remuneration is an issue for many. Fine ,lets vote and let the process speak for itself.

I suspect that what we have all been waiting for will be delivered. Catch you all after the AGM. Happy to take the bucketing then if Im wrong.I am refraining from any further posts until after the AGM. Catch you then

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.5¢
Change
-0.045(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $72.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 82.5¢ 79.0¢ $57.46K 71.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 9339 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.