ARV 7.69% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

How to fund exploration, page-10

1. 10,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2846
    How to fund Li exploration is the question - and 'Sell Radio Hill' is suggested - but RAF says no! and I say yes! If it is worth anything that is. Is it?

I remember when I held in the old DL days when everything was rosy --- and Radio Hill only need a few more bucks and it was a goer - year in, year out.
    But now we have known Li fertile pegmatites on one tenement (JV to GRE, but still 'ours') and very likely many on our 100% tenements.

And in my opinion Lithium is the new Iron Ore - and West Australia is once more in the box seat.

Do we still need Radio Hill ??

My DD says ARV has $2,4 mill in cash (31-3-23) and I assume that is enough to map and sample a few hundred peg outcrops along trend from the GRE 'discovery' and further south where I suspect the AZS trend follows through into ARV ground.
    Assay a few rock chips, maybe drill one or two likely pegs.
    If it works - and I like the geology with granite and ultramafics in the locality making prospects fair/good/very good - then future cash is a no brainer.

I believe its time to act now - last night saw a strong up day on S&P 500 and US inflation down to 3%.
    Today ASX responds with - XJO (all ords) up 1.4% - XSO (small ords, emerging) up 1.7% - XGD (gold miners) up 4.7% and XMM (mining and materials) up 2.3%.

If Lithium is the new Iron Ore, we are in at basement levels right NOW.

Please DYOR, only my own views.GL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $23.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $18.76K 1.563M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2455119 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.