How to ger rid of Mueller, page-5

1. 1,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    You are very biased in your assessment of Hillary. The law is very clear. Intent does not have to be established to prove what she did was without intent. No intent needs to be established. Comey stands up and says she did wrong but without intent. So no charges. Is that a cover up? Obstruction? Yes it is.

And this, despite the fact that evidence was all over the place that she had been warned not to use her own server. It's all there - on the record. So if she still went ahead and did it, does that establish intent or not? Yes it clearly establishes her intent. She wanted to hide her emails from legally entitled agencies what she was up to in secret and her INTENT was to bypass the laid down govt security protocols.

And do you think smashing computers and mobile phones shows intent to obstruct justice or not? If not, please share your reasoning with us. I am sure it will be most enlightening.

So is she guilty or not? Don't know? Well she should have been charged and judged by a jury.

Why did Comey not act appropriately?

Why did Lynch, as AG, not convene a Grand Jury? She never recused herself.

Why was Hillary never asked to give her answers under oath?

It all stinks to high heaven. Does it not?

I am NOT Trump supporter. But I loathe injustice and unfairness.Hillary and Comey 's sins plain to see by any reasonable standard. Trump may have equally bad sins but no clear evidence as yet.
    Last edited by Josh42: 18/06/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.