ETM 1.45% 3.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

How To Get a Proper Mining Industry Education

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi All,

Although not new to investing, I've just had my eyes open to the wonderful world of [Australian] mining stocks, as well as this board!

As a newcomer to this industry when it comes to investing, I would like to take the time to properly educate myself on the business and industry mechanisms of mining so that I can soak up all that this wonderful forum has to offer.

Luckily, there are so many amazing signs regarding the likelihood of a great success story as far as GGG goes, that even my 5 year old can tell this is one of those home-run stocks! So this is why I am posting this here on GGG. I plan on sticking with this first pick for a good time - and will only even begin to consider others as I gather a proper mining industry education.

So far, I found the following resources - some free - some not. What do you guys think? Please feel free to share some of your own resources that you may know of.

Here is what I found so far (and plan to Pursue) to at least get my feet wet:

The Business of Mining | edX

- free to audit this course

The Minerals and Mining Business/edX - also free to audit

Edumine.com - paid classes

Aside from these (and of course reading and trying to absorb as much as possible on this forum) does anyone else have any friendly suggestions?

Thanks Gents..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $2.154K 63.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 619228 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 244318 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 50000
Last updated 10.47am 08/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.