ROS 0.00% 35.0¢ red october resources limited

how to get fleeced 101..., page-6

1. 4 Posts.
    investorpaul

I don't think ROS **FELL** foul of anything, they were imo always being driven in that direction.

The IPO was Pardoo, as soon as listing, the target was Kazakhstan. In the first release within 48hours of trading

- Smith commented further, “We have been offered Gold, Silver, Tin, Copper, Manganese, Platinum, Iron Ore and Potash projects. All of which have JORC compliant resources associated with them. (Source: 11 May 2011 release - Red October Sets Sights on Kazakhstan)

Where were those JORCs ?

A week later the focus was just about Kaz Gold (IPO - Pardoo anyone?) and later it was Kaz Copper, and then copper & silver. Likely if we could have traded a little longer ROS would have discovered a huge unobtainium deposit around Kaz as well, and likely with an old JORC too

ROS' original IPO looks like a farce to get listed and to pass the "expensive and time-consuming review with state and federal regulators" as quoted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_takeover. (Really ASX?)

When the ASX were refusing releases, IMO now because they were hyped BS and no substance with the only intent being to raise SP, the suspensions were intended and just another part of Ross' play of the ASX and locking Share price

I am ignorant, but if it looks, walks, and quacks like a duck...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.