ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Rebekah, I do not think it is at all same as with e-cars. Here,...

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 973
    Rebekah, I do not think it is at all same as with e-cars. Here, with the 9,39B used in antimicrobial antibiotics, many are left without helping treatment, and 700.000 die because of these infections because these antimicrobial drugs do not kill all infections, only part of them, and then in the end many of them stop working because of bacteria become resistant to even these very expensive drugs.

According to the reports we have today this is not the case when we combine PBT2 with these antibiotics, just the reverse: both generic antibiotics and the new antimicrobial resistant drugs can gain back their ability to kill bacteria by adding PBT2. So, PBT2 helps both e-cars and gasoline cars, but when there are much more gasoline cars to be helped, they gain the most.

This is the very reason I believe that this 9.39B will mostly grow when PBT2 is added to both generic and nongeneric antibiotic treatments to avoid the development of resistant bacterial infections. So will $41.5B grow (total antibiotic market) and PBT2 will take a big part of this increase, I believe?

The big difference between other antibiotics promoting the development of resistant bacteria, PBT2 makes just the opposite, it blocks their development. This gives more possibilities to use PBT2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $0 51

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
102 103948983 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 31829254 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.