SWF 3.70% 13.0¢ selfwealth limited

How to help the company

1. 5,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1394
    Since SWF is an IT company, with operations mainly online, it's relatively easy for shareholders to help the company grow:
    • Investing in SELF. Hopefully the fund performance itself justifies the investment, but for shareholders of SWF, part of the management fee that you pay on SELF actually boosts your SWF shares underlying performance. In effect, it's sort of like a discount on the management fee.
    • Join the discussion. When people ask online (or offline) about brokers, ETFs or SelfWealth, respond to them. The more mentions of SWF the better (those discussions will end up in Google for future searchers), and if your answer helps them understand, that's also good.
    • I saw a broker comparison website without any mention of SWF. I emailed them to ask how SWF ranks compared to those companies. Maybe in their next year's comparison they'll remember to include SWF.
    • Leave reviews. When searching for 'SelfWealth' in Google, lots of review websites will show up in the listings. Leave a review for SWF on those sites. SWF do need to continuously improve the website so the reviews naturally improve over time, but I expect most of us are happy users, so we might as well leave reviews too (remember that unhappy customers are the ones most motivated to leave reviews).
    • Using SelfWealth, giving feedback when necessary. We're likely already doing this, and so are the other members.

Sure, the company already has people employed for PR/marketing, but shareholders can assist without too much effort. Just passively, any time the opportunity arises. It should accelerate the growth, even if only marginally.

For example, the reviews website that I emailed. If they end up adding SWF and it results in 100 sign ups, then that would be a noticeable boost. Or a company in the process of ranking best brokers could check the average review and quantity of reviews to gauge customer satisfaction, which could then contribute to their final rankings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $30.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $228 1.754K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18246 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 304757 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ 12450
Last updated 11.56am 03/05/2024 ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.