SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Imo the price in the US will keep increasing as the company is...

1. 3,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Imo the price in the US will keep increasing as the company is still very undervalued.

There's not much interest / excitement on the US discussion forums and Twitter, barely any discussion at all. Also I still can't see any promotion of Sezzle to investors, any broker reports / price targets etc.
    But even without all that the price has risen from usd$10 to usd$50. I'm hoping that when results are out and promotion / analysis actually starts the price will increase significantly even from $50, as true value is reached. Also don't forget what the buy-back announcement said:

“We believe the current share price does not reflect the Company’s intrinsic value and this action underscores the Board’s confidence in the Company. Given our strong performance, we believe this share repurchase program is a timely and appropriate use of the Company’s capital resources.”

5.7m shares on issue @ $50 = market cap of $285m. To me it still seems well below comparable companies - listed and unlisted. I suspect the ability for the price and valuation to really skyrocket will be dependent on the growth trajectory of the company and that's probably something we'll find out after the annual report is released.

Yep the DRS advice comes with some instructions (below) but brokers who are able to accept DRS such as IBKR also give their own instructions which are more important.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5960/5960915-a56030f9036f2d2d63aeb6d44681417f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.